More Ideas For A Special On Valentines Day
I believe that every man can be the most romantic guy in the world. Being a romantic should be a part of your every day behavior. One day stands above the rest, Valentine’s Day.
Let your woman know that she is important to you. Give her your complete attention and make sure you convey the message that she is special to you.
More Ideas To Make Valentine’s Day Special For Your Special Lady
- Plan ahead: Don’t buy gifts or flowers at the last minute; make dinner reservations now, long lines can kill the date.
- Either take her out to dinner or cook her meal. Give her the night off from the kitchen.
- Instead of dinner by candlelight, serve her breakfast by candlelight.
- When you tell her you love her, say it with enthusiasm, and from your heart.
- Make a list of the 10 reasons why you fell in love with her.
- Always get her a card, better yet, make her one yourself.
- Always wrap her gifts. Use extra nice wrapping paper and fancy bows.
- Take her to church and say a special prayer for your relationship.
- Take her on a picnic.
- Go for a walk and hold hands.
- Read her poetry.
- Sing her a love song.
- Spend the day watching romantic movies.
- Recreate your first date.
- Stay at a hotel’s honeymoon suite.
- Carve her initials and yours in a tree.
- If you can, take the day off from work.
- If you plan to buy her clothing, make sure you know all her sizes.
- Make an effort that is as big as the love you have for her.
- The goal is to make her feel special.
Mark Webb is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in private practice at South Georgia Psychiatric and Counseling Center in Valdosta. Mark Webb is also the author of How To Be A Great Partner and founder of Partner Focused Relationships™. Sign up for Mark Webb’s “Relationship Strategies” Ezine ($100 Value). Just visit his website at http://www.powerfulrelationshipadvice.com or https://www.therelationshipspecialist.com